Welcome to Khabab.info
Khabab is an avid blogger and founder of multiple blogs & websites. With a passion for marketing, blogging, SEO, social media tools, copy writing he is able to create sensational websites since early 2008 and hasn’t looked back since. When not on-line you can usually find him at the beach surfing (if travelling), hanging out with friends or just thinking about wicked ideas. Constantly up to date with the evolving technologies in digital media, online marketing, search tools and much more. Working closely with clients, agents to create innovative, effective web projects and advertising campaigns.
After starting my online venture at age of 24 for few pennies, I have sucessfully build an online empire. I created this blog to help you grow your own business quickly. If you are motivated to change the world and want to learn from my successes (and failures!), please get my free business tips and join over 112,000 other monthly readers! Hit on the following buttons to learn more about me.
Education Certifications Languages Online Skills Technical Tools Jobs Skills Set Services I Offer as Freelancer
I now believe there are three basic factors that make people successful:
- Persistence. Most people give up far too early. It usually takes at least 18 months, and sometimes much longer, for the effects of anything you start to really be felt on a large scale.
- Listening to those who matter, and tuning out those who don’t. You can safely ignore the family member who tells you you won’t ever make it, but it’s important to listen to your customer when he or she has a complaint about your service.
- Creating on a consistent basis. Emailing, Tweeting, and watching TV don’t count as “work”. Actually creating something, every single day, is how you build a fantastic business.
My personal goals are:
- Build a $1 million/year passive income business by the time I am 35.
- Travel around the world (and get paid to do so–either by doing one of my favorite things–speaking and sharing my knowledge–or by getting out there and meeting people I can help.)
Currently working on:
- More Traffic – More Connections – More Money (And Yes looking for dream Job.)